Nippon Cloid is two lobe design rotary pump to transfer high viscous fluid and solution contained solid such as slurry and emulsion fluid.
Rotary pump is more suitable than gear pump for the transfer of fluides having very heig viscosity, fluids including solid substances and sensitive fluids not favoring the metallic contact.
Types of fluids that can be transferred
- Fluids with very high viscosity
- Semi-solid solutions
- Fluids containing solid substances
- Fludis not well-suited for low viscosity and high pressure
Features of Rotary Pumps
- External bearing structure
- No wetted metal contact
- Excellent abrasion resistant
- Excellent durability
- Less noise and vibrations
- Easy to decompose and assemble
- Sanitary structure