Tapco Enpro เป็นผู้ผลิตสไสลด์วาล์ว (slide valve) ชนิดไช้กับอุณภูมิสูงๆ (High temperature service) อายุการใช้งานนาน (Longer service time) ทนทานเป็นพิเศษ (Durable) ใช้งานได้อย่างมั่นใจ (Reliable) ใช้ในกระบวนการผลิด FCCU และ CCR ในโรงกลั่นน้ำมัน และปิโตรเคมี
Tapco Enpro provide high temperature slide valve service using in FCCU and CCR units in refinery and petrochemical plant.
Pushing the frontier of slide valve technology to withstand failure even under the most extreme operating conditions
TapcoEnpro Slide Valves are designed for rigorous operating conditions. Originally designed for the tough specifications of the iron ore industry, the TapcoEnpro Boltless valve is able to withstand 1650°F (900°C) and 710 PSI (49 Bar) differential pressure.
With these rigorous design specifications, the TapcoEnpro slide valve is able to offer outstanding performance in FCCU service as well.
Because TapcoEnpro slide valves have been designed to outperform industry standards for safety, performance and reliability, they have become the valve-of-choice of those in the severe environment process industries. The proof is in the numbers.
TapcoEnpro had more valves in operation throughout the world than all other valve manufacturers.
Our slide valves improve process efficiency, safety and reliability. Many of our slide valve innovations remain exclusive to TapcoEnpro and are protected under U.S. and foreign patents. Most of our valve designs help set industry standards. For example, in 1990 we addressed the industry- wide problem of seat plate warping with our Hot Stub Design which has become the standard in designs.
Designed for rigourous operating conditions, the TapcoEnpro slide valve has helped lead the way with many patented design enhancements.
- Flawless performance in severe service conditions (1650°F / 900°C and 710 PSI / 49 Bar differential pressure)
- Meets all requirements for FCCU service
- Improve process efficiency
- TapcoEnpro provides both a bolted and boltless design
- The boltless design offers reduced maintenance in refinery operations
- Eliminating the need to load internal bolts that can lead to overall valve deterioration and failure
- Achieves 8 times the effective stress area of conventional bolting
- Machined mating surfaces require no gasket seating so resurfacing and retapping of holes in seat plate is eliminated
- Eliminating problems arising from bolts