Dry Vacuum Pump
Kowel Screw Type Dry Vacuum Pumps เป็นปั๊มสร้างสุญญากาศ (Vacuum) ให้กับอุปกรณ์ และระบบการผลิต (Production process) แบบใช้ Dry screw pump ใช้ในอุตสาหกรรมทั่วไป
Dry Vacuum Pump Technology
High Performance with Long pump life
Screw type Dry Vacuum pumps are employed worldwide in food processing, petrochemical, chemical, plastic, vacuum furnace, semiconductor, as well as many other applications in general industry. Screw type Dry Vacuum pumps are designed for use in a variety of vacuum systems and applications.
Feature of Screw type Dry Vacuum Pumps
- Oil and Water free Dry running operation makes clean vacuum
- Single stage design enables solid waste easy discharge and eliminate residue in the pump.
- Suitable for pumping toxic, corrosive and condensable gas by special coating.
- Not using Oil or Water pumping medium, low operation cost
- Bellows type Mech. seals prevent leak. Simple design results easy maintenance
- No metal to metal contact between screw and casing ensures long pump life
- Short gas path through the pump make quick gas discharge
- Screw type rotors have high volume efficiency
- Slow rotational speed results low vibration and low noise level
- CVD, Sputtering, Load lock, Implanting, Etching, Ashing & etc.
- PCB laser drilling, LiPB battery, battery for electric cars
- Furnace, Coating, Degassing, Evaporation & etc.
- Solar cell, Ingot growing
- Compact Design
- Low Noise Level & Vibration
- High Pumping Speed in a Compact Package
- Smaller Effective Footprint
- Easy to Integrate
- Highest Reliability for the Process
- Reduced Installation Costs
- Lower Investment
- Low power Consumption
- Oil Free Operating
- Corrosion Resistant Design