GHH airend with high reliability and long service life
- Flow rate from 500m3/h to 8000m3/h
- Max pressure up to 3.5 bar abs or vacuum down to 190 mbar abs.
- UltroCoatTM , Energy savings and long service life.
- The entire unit is designed to be compact and simple to operate.
- Shaft seals are designed to prevent any oil leakage towards the compression chamber, and successively combine ring seals, labyrinth seals and non-retaining seals, thus making compression absolutely oil free.
- Below 85DB with sound enclosure.
- Pneumatic conveying of bulk materials in the petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical and foodstuffs industries, cement works
- Sewage treatment (aeration) and drinking water treatment (ozonation)
- Vacuum handling systems in the paper industry, printing shops, glassworks.
- Filter cleaning in the mining, iron, and steel industries
- Homogenisation, fluidisation, desulphurisation of combustion gases
- Vacuum units
- Pressurisation of ballasts
- Aeronautical applications (jet engines starters)